How does Arinka work?
- Search for the dish you would like to eat or the vendor you would like to order from, and add the item to your cart.
- Fill out your delivery information and your friendly neighborhood Arinka will deliver your food to you shortly. Gbam!
- While you wait check out our Village Square for recipe ideas, product reviews, and other food-related news in your area.
What is the delivery fee?
Our delivery fee is a flat rate of $10 per regular order. For special orders, e.g event catering requests or fragile items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Where does Arinka deliver to?
What if I have food allergies?
Arinka Services works closely with all our vendors to ensure any potential allergens are disclosed in the food description, however it is also the responsibility of the consumer to inform us of any allergies when placing the order. Please review our Terms and Conditions for more information.
How do I change my order?
Ordered one spring roll too many? No problem, just email email@example.com with a notice of change and we will get that adjusted for you. Our timeline for accepting changes is below:
- Same day delivery – Changes accepted until 1pm.
- Next day delivery – Changes accepted until 8pm.
- Weekend delivery – Changes accepted until Friday at 5pm.
I can’t find my favourite dish/caterer.
New dishes and caterers/restaurants are added to Arinka.ca regularly, but if you have serious cravings for Uncle T’s meatpie, please have them send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up immediately.
Do I need to tip my Arinka?
While not required, it would be a nice gesture! 100% of tips go directly to the Arinka at your doorstep.
Can I get a free puff-puff with my order?
Why don’t you deliver to my city?
Arinka Services is working hard to deliver global cuisine in your neighborhood, please email any location suggestions to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
How do I become an Arinka Courier?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you more information on how to join our friendly neighborhood Arinka team!
Can I get my products promoted or reviewed on your Village Square?
Of course! For all marketing inquiries please email email@example.com.
I’m a caterer/chef/restaurateur and I would like to have my products listed on your website.
We would love to work with you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.